Click here for important information about the new website...
Welcome to the new Palmetto Paddlers website!
This is the new site! Please take a look around and explore all of the great new features.
One of your first orders of business should be to register so you can access all of the benefits that come with being a member:
- If you are already a Palmetto Paddlers member, please check your membership status by clicking here. If your membership is current please select the appropriate non-autorenewing plan and use the offline payment option when registering and an administrator will get you all set up ASAP.
- If you need to renew or plan on signing up for the first time you can use whichever method you prefer when registering.
Features available to registered members include the ability to post photos, comment on events and articles, and participate in the discussion forums. There are many other benefits to being a Palmetto Paddler but the most important is the fellowship of other paddling enthusiasts.
- Several outfitters/sports stores including Adventure Carolina, the Backpacker, Get Your Gear On, Half Moon Outfitters and Sunrift Adventures offer discounts to club members.
- Access to our paddling clinics and pool roll sessions.
- Membership sticker free to new members.
*Please take note: If you have bookmarked/favorited any pages on the old site you will need to redo them as all pages have different URLs now.
We are so excited to bring you this enhanced website, but please excuse us if there are a few bumps along the way. If you do run into any trouble, or have any questions, don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting, come back soon!
*** Columbia Canal "Build It Back Better" Campaign ***
The action we hope to see is a "build it back better" campaign, starting with petition drive online to encourage Mayor and Council to include a whitewater feature or features when they repair the breach.
This can benefit multiple users at various flows, from museum families enjoying a lazy tube ride to competition playboating and fire rescue swift water instruction opportunities.
Please encourage everyone to get behind this campaign.
See the reports linked here:
WW Report - Final Report.pdf
Shipley WW Proposal.pdf
*** Action Alerts ***